Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• wrpenner 5 posts 22 karma points
    Jul 20, 2010 @ 22:59
    wrpenner

[xsltErrorNoNodesPublished]

I decided to upgrade my umbraco instance to 4.5. The upgrade went through with no errors. I immediately attempted to view my site but I had to republish all the content to get the site rendering again.

I knew I'd have to do some work on my xslt files that I have created/modified but am having trouble getting started. As suspect most of my xslt files are encountering parsing errors. When I go to the admin console and just click save I get the following error: [xsltErrorNoNodesPublished]. When I attempt to highlight and visualize the xslt it doesn't return any errors but I don't get any output either. Anyone have any idea what this issue is or can point me to some documentations on things to look for when "upgrading" xslt files?

• wrpenner 5 posts 22 karma points
    Jul 20, 2010 @ 23:04
    wrpenner

UPDATE: I initially had set <UseLegacyXmlSchema>false</UseLegacyXmlSchema> in the umbracoSettings.config file to true. When I change this back to false I don't receive the error any longer but I have no idea where to start to on upgrading my xslt files to be compatible with 4.5

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft